A Writer's Journey

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Maya Angelou

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

Victor Hugo

Friday, May 6, 2011

Eight Question Meme!

I was tagged by the frawesomesauceness that is Lori M. Lee in a meme! And if you're not sure what a meme is, you can read about it here :D

Okay, question time! *licks the tip of my virtual pencil*

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

The first time I held my son. The world kind of did this weird shifting thing. I probably would've wished I had more tissues. LOL

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

I probably would've gone back to school sooner. If I did, I'd already be done instead of trying to finish while working full time and trying to juggle a kiddo. (okay, not *literally* juggle the kiddo...he might fall. LOL)

What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?

Hm...this is hard. I'd probably say Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy. LOL Cynical, self-preservationist, sarcastic, but fiercely loyal to people I genuinely care about. *stops tooting my own horn and steps off the soapbox*

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

The coyote from the Loony Toons episodes. Just so I can watch him suspend in mid-air before falling to his untimely death...who are we kidding, he lives every time! Which is probably why I'd get away with it. *nods*

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.

My inability to focus. I mean, if I really wanted to do it, I could buckle down and put on the tunnel vision thing, but it's painful. And then there are so many pretties that I have to push aside. *pats my #twitteraddiction* I am easily distracted and literally need someone to tell me GO. FINISH. THIS. NOW. *look puppy* LOL

Describe yourself in one word.

Music.

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.

Frawesomesauceness. Her talent literally leaves my jaw hanging in awe. *bows down in reverence* Also, she is an expert WIP-ripper. Mmhmm.

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.

I blog to release errant thoughts and to communicate with other people who could identify with, relate to, or laugh at those errant thoughts. :D

Name at least 3 people to send this meme to, and then inform them.

1) Corinne O'Flynn - one of my frawesomesauce critique partners
2) Sophia - my original gal-boyfriend
3) Jeigh Meredith - my ridic frawesome critique partner turned beta reader

Happy reading and have a frawesomesauce weekend! *throws pink confetti*

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! This is the only comment I've left anywhere in days! *back to packing* *sob*

    You're so awesome! I neeeeed more chapters, though. Gaaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'd compare myself to Grey, as well, down to the lack of being able to show certain emotions (or necessarily understand why someone else is).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer to the cliff one haha. That poor coyote! Really, why can't he pick easier prey? He deserves to win sometimes, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jeigh I will send! Promise! I have to look up to see where I left you off. LOL *wonders if you've packed your brains away* Thanks for stopping by!

    @Shannon I know! I do that too, but I thought it'd be too many to list after all the other stuff! LOL But deep down, despite all of her faults and walls, Grey is a softy. Gotta love that about her. :D

    @Lori I always root for him every time! Bahahaha! The road runner was being so smug about it. I just wanted to pause every once in a while to give Wile E. Coyote a shot. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doh! I came, I read, and promptly forgot to comment on Friday! Thank you for the shout out. I'll get mine posted this week. Life feels like it is creeping up on me and my time is not my own. *cries*

    ReplyDelete