A Writer's Journey

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Maya Angelou

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

Victor Hugo

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fun Friday: The Liebster Blog Award

It's a blog award kinda day! *grins*

I just got this frawesomesauce award from my original gal-boyfriend, Sophia. *squee and gives many thanks*



This award is intended to connect bloggers, specifically those with less than 200 followers. In accepting the award, I must:

- Show my thanks to the blogger who gave me the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal my top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on my blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet —other writers.
- And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.

So here are five of my favorite blogs EVAR:

1) You Are the Unicorn of My Dreams - Lori M. Lee

2) JonYang.org - Jon Yang

3) All About Mom Sense - Christine Marie

4) Sirra Girl - Sirra

5) A Nudge in the Right Direction - Alz and Krispy

And now for our regularly-scheduled PRETTY...



1 comment: