Now I'm supposed to find seven interesting facts about me, so here goes. Bear with my sleep deprived brain for a sec. *laughs*
1) My coffee drink of choice generally includes five, that's right - FIVE, shots of espresso. Usually peppermint white mocha or hazelnut. I actually have one in my hand at this very moment. *grins*
2) I am a complete night owl. Unless I'm severely exhausted, I can't seem to get myself in bed before midnight. I give new meaning to the term "burning the midnight oil". *laughs*
3) I have recently finished my first full length manuscript, which in a few weeks' time, will hopefully be turned from the vortex-inducing pile of heartfail to something shiny and pretty for eventual submission to agents.
4) Music is my soul. No, literally. I can't do ANYTHING without it. Write, work, drive, eat, even watch TV. I know, strange being I am. *laughs*
5) I have two of the awesomest critique partners and one very irreplaceable BFF/beta reader who are solely responsible for getting me to pull my shit together when I thought I couldn't write anymore.
6) I've recently become obsessed with zombies. I drop everything I'm doing just to watch an episode of The Walking Dead. #truestory I blame my husband. *laughs*
7) I can fully and efficiently function on two hours of sleep. How's that for insomniac power? *grins*
Passing this along to seven of my favorite blogs in no particular order:
1) Lori - You Are The Unicorn Of My Dreams
2) Corinne - Ode To Blogging
3) Sophia - Sophia The Writer
4) Krispy and Alz - A Nudge In The Right Direction
5) Jess - Jest Kept Secret
6) Jon - JonYang.org
7) Jeigh - WriterBrained
stalk, *ahem* I mean, visit them and see what makes them so stalkable awesome!
Our music selection for this week is a new favorite of mine. No lyrics; just a full 5 minutes and 59 seconds of piano lovefest. Enjoy!