A Writer's Journey

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Maya Angelou

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

Victor Hugo

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Second Post Before Bed

Okay so since I'm posting a severely overdue chapter of my ff that was supposed to help me keep writing in this thing, I thought I'd post something else that made me a happy girl. :)

So I went to TwiTour in Los Angeles with the older sister I never had @iamlulu2 like back in March, but never posted the awesomeness that I scored whilst mingling in the same air space as Chaske Spencer, Alex Meraz, and Kiowa Gordon. The only thing that could've put the icing on the cake was if Tyson Houseman were there as well, but a girl can only dream, right?! So mind you, if I look a little giddy in this picture, it's because 1) Alex smelled SO damn good. 2) I was breathing the same air space as Chaske. and 3) Did you see Alex's arm around me???? (Take note of the hand that squeezed the shoulder...)

I mean, a girl could only puddle so much before security would be called to whisk her away, right? And trust. Did I puddle. Oh lord. I think there were waves of that puddling.

So here's my swagger and my style. Okay, I don't know where that verbiage came from, but here are the awesome pics. Enjoy and be jealous. ;)





Now those are what dreams are made of... Mmhmm. That's right. Night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment