A Writer's Journey

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Maya Angelou

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

Victor Hugo

Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Monday: Train - Marry Me (Rachel's Birthday Video)

Today's Music Monday might bring tears to your eyes. It sure did for me. A few months ago, I came across this video that renewed the belief I've always had that love can help us through the hardest of times.

There was some controversy surrounding this video because some people felt that while it was great that Kris made this heartfelt video for his wife, that it should have been something that was kept a private thing.

I disagree.

I think that there are so many things in the world that show violence, hatred, and pain, that making something to show someone they are loved and appreciated is something we all need to see every once in a while.

I don't see a man who was out to cash in on his circumstances, or someone who wanted to exploit anything. I see someone who is grateful to have someone by his side and isn't afraid to show that he feels that way.

The video is set to Train's Marry Me. I hope it touches your life the way it has touched mine. :D
Train - Marry Me


No comments:

Post a Comment