A Writer's Journey

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Maya Angelou

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

Victor Hugo

Thursday, April 9, 2009

MMM... new pics of Rob - Dossier




ROB PATTINSON SHOOT FOR DOSSIER JOURNAL
Photo By: Theo Wenner
Courtesy of www.MTV.com and www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Disclaimer: I do not own photos above. I am merely borrowing them to appease my smutty thoughts... >;)

So does anyone besides me get a really "lemony" feeling when they look at these photos? I think I might have to come back to Team Edward... well, I think I'm hanging by a thread b/c there is a seriously intoxicating, tantalizing pull from the werewolves' side... :sigh: ok, enough with the smutty thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment