A Writer's Journey

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Maya Angelou

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

Victor Hugo

Saturday, April 18, 2009

More on Chaske Spencer...

Ok, so some of my friends and fellow Twilighters may chastise me or even violently throw things at me, but I'm sorry guys... I've officially moved on to the werewolves... (thanks for not leaving nasty comments btw lol...) One of the only reasons why? Please see below...

Chaske Spencer out and about in Vancouver


Chaske Spencer and Bronson Pelletier


Even this picture's completely adorable...


I admit, I was a little doubtful at first, but it didn't take long for me to completely warm up to him... so now, as I'm finishing up chapters for the Sam/Emily/Leah fanfic, I have a nice vivid picture of who Sam Uley is supposed to be, instead of seeing Solomon Trimble's face (which I never completely agreed with anyway...). Have I said bleh to the whole "Solomon Trimble as Sam" yet? No? Ok, bleh...

I mean, don't get me wrong, I was already kind of a fan of Chaske's before this whole New Moon thing happened to him, but seeing recent pics have definitely changed the way I see him in his previous work. He just looks so... what's the right word I'm trying to find?... older? distinguished? I don't know... but whatever it is, it's definitely working. I have to stop myself sometimes because I tend to ramble uselessly like a little girl with a school girl crush when his name is mentioned anywhere in my near vicinity... well, I guess everyone needs their fix, right? Except that most people are still hung up on the vamps (helloooo, RPattz... lol), but they should really get that wake up call (and maybe a good kick in the pants? I don't know... lol) and move on over on this side of the treaty. Hopefully we'll see some more C.Spencer-goodness and a little less RPattz in the near future... =) (ok, I know that's kind of a long shot, but can't blame a girl for trying...)

Photos courtesy of Lainey Gossip and Twilighters Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment