A Writer's Journey

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Maya Angelou

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

Victor Hugo

Friday, April 10, 2009

Okay, so Chaske Spencer is really starting to grow on me...

I found this great link to www.nativevue.org from like March 2007 and they had interviewed Chaske Spencer, who as everybody knows, has been cast as Sam Uley :sigh: for the Twilight Saga's New Moon movie. See link below:

http://www.nativevue.org/blog/?p=432

I'm glad that they had recast the role of Sam because, honestly, I couldn't really see Solomon Trimble play Sam in such a pivotal role. He's the Alpha, for god sakes! Anyhoo, I'm just glad that they had cast such an awesome actor (Solomon was a little flat in "Twilight") and he's lemony delicious too (down, smutty thoughts, down!)!



CHASKE SPENCER AND ALEX MERAZ
Sorry, couldn't help myself... LOL

Disclaimer: I do not own the photo above.
Courtesy of www.cullenboysanonymous.blogspot.com and www.laineygossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment