Thanks to my new gal-boyfriend Sophia for the award! #heartchoo
The rules for this award are:
* Thank and link to the person who nominated me.
* Share seven random facts about myself.
* Pass the award along to 15 new-found blogging buddies.
* Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
1) I am a total, perpetual pantser. And not the kind that involves pulling someone's pants down to their knees. LOL I cannot plot to save my life, though I did find this awesome post from one of my former CPs that may have lit a fire under my bum about it.
2) I love, love, LOVE The Last Airbender series, but wanted to throw my popcorn and cherry coke at the IMAX screen when I watched the live-action film. *thinks that M. Night Shyamalan may need to pick better battles*
3) I cannot get anywhere on time to save my life. I even have a license plate holder that reads "Always Late But Worth The Wait" because I like to make myself feel better about it. *shifty eyes*
4) I listen to all kinds of music, including Korean and Japanese. Oddly enough, I can't understand any of it because I speak neither language. But the melodies are nice. :D
5) I can't watch movies or TV shows without subtitles. It had started out as a "thing" because the action scenes in a movie were always way louder than the spoken parts and we got tired of flipping the volume up and down. But now, it's stuck and I twitch if I can't have subtitles on.
6) I can't watch English dubbed anime unless it was supposed to originally be made that way. Or hot voices like Christian Bale is voicing the character *thinks of Howl in Howl's Moving Castle and swoons*. I tried to watch the English dubbed version of Naruto and wanted to throw things at my TV. Suffice to say, I did not get through an episode. LOL
7) Before I started writing or working in finance, I was a bartender. A whole bunch of useful skills were acquired during my 3 year tenure... (i.e. learning the perfect amounts to mix for a long island iced tea and making a dirty martini the perfect amount of dirty...)
1) Jeigh Meredith
2) Lori M. Lee
3) Corinne O'Flynn
4) Ginger Snaps
5) Wendy aka Mrs. Pickle
6) Jess Byam
8) Brenda Drake
9) Mason Bundschuh
10) Cheree Smith
12) Charli Mac
13) Lydia Kang
14) Paula McLaughlin
15) Shannon Lawrence
So there you have it...the list of