A Writer's Journey

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.

Maya Angelou

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

Victor Hugo

Saturday, April 30, 2011

X is for X-Men

One of my favorite comic book series/movies of ALL time is X-Men. I used to watch the cartoons when I was a kid and own all of the movies made so far. My favorite, by far, is the Origins. Here's a little clippy for you:



I mostly liked this because my favorite character made his first appearance. I do love me some Gambit aka Remy LeBeau. *le swoons*



Did you guys like any of the movies or the series in general? Any favorite characters?

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for the new movie to come out. Are you? I think it will be interesting to see Magneto and Professor BEFORE they became what they are today. Plus, it's an interesting plot twist. It's just a little weird, though, that they went from Wolverine's Origins to this and not another character's...
    Ava

    ReplyDelete